Enter your email address to get free cooking tips & recipes direct to your mailbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, April 16, 2011

10 Funny Cooking Tweets

@rostalgia wat n pracht idee ook die 'wall'Image by dulk via Flickr


Cooking doesn't mean being serious all the time. Have a laugh as this tweets showcased:

CrazyLemon8 Madi Bixby 
just watched the video where the cooking ladies hunt for one direction! i love it when Zayn says "What you doing bebz?" so funny

alicewints Alice Winters 
Not even funny how slow my mum is being cooking tea... I WANT TO GO OUT WOMAN

EvEALabi ♦RBGoddess♦ 
@Ricki_MINAJ: lol! too funny! no lie, i was eating festival + am now eating oreos, but it's true that my mama's cooking downstairs. ;()

blackandred Brittany Jasek ! 
Watching cooking shows with aunt colleen and uncle johm was sofunny !

gabrinic Gabrielle Johnson 
Its funny how on cooking shows no one ever says the food is nasty. Its always ''mmm, good''

MsKaySharee LoveKaySharee 
Sitting here cooking and watching my son sing n dance...smh tofunny lmao

IamJinCarter euJin Emuze 
I think its funny some girls like to show off their cookingskills.

minklivsey Minklivsey 
I really feel like cooking or something right now, which is funnybecause I don't know how to cook.

hip_oh_pot ****** * 
Pasta is cooking. Had a funny moment yesterday when @dirty_neon and i got overly enthusiastic about pasta sauces in tesco

mzladydrew SexyIsBeingReal 
My brother cj and that cooking dance is too funny!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...